Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Writing compound sentences

 Hey everyone!
At writing we've been working on compound sentences!
A compound sentence is formed by adding two main independent clauses together using conjunctions. A main independent clause: stands alone as a complete sentence, for example 'I like food'.
Here are my compound sentences!


Hope you enjoyed it!
Bye for now!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia! I love reading. This is so good I still don't understand what Noun, Verb and FANBOYS means because I'm so stupid.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!