Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

The wonky donkey T2 W7 Reading create

Hey Everyone!

WALT: Make connections between ourselves, other texts and the world.
This week at school I and my class were reading about picture books. There are eight picture books. The first one is Hairy Maclary, second is where the Wild things are, third The wonky donkey, fourth you are special, fifth when Pigaso meets Mootisse, sixth the empty pot, seventh the bad case of stripes, and the last one which is the eighth is The tale of Peter rabbit. The picture book that I chose is The Wonky Donkey.

The wonky donkey is about a donkey who is kinda weird and naughty has one eye and three legs, there facts about the wonky donkey on each page. There also like this yellow bird who actually TOOK The donkeys eye out. But the story may be a little bit long.

Sorry but this week there is no complementary texts or challenge texts for not even ONE of the picture books!

My favorite part is when we had to do the Venn diagram because I liked to watch the video that I chose which is the empty pot and doing the similarities part of the Venn Diagram.

What was difficult for me is doing create task one because doing the connections with the world one and the other texts section because I couldn't think of anything connected to the Wonky donkey.

The first create task is making a copy of a google drawing. Then we have to fill in each section.

The second create task is making a copy of a Venn Diagram and filling in the circles about the facts of the character and in the middle we had to put in the similarities.

The third is making a copy of a google doc and and choose a section of the first create task and write about in create task three. Part two of create task three is animating it on a slideshow canva and stuff like that.

Create task four is using a voice recording thing and record our own voice reading one of the paragraphs in our story in our reading books. I'm sorry but I couldn't do create task four because we had to go to one of the rooms in our class and record ourselves. However, it was already full then we had to pack up, so I didn't get to record myself reading a paragraph of the instructional reading text. :(

Here are my create tasks I've done this week!



I Hope you enjoyed it!!
Good bye!








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!