Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Camp movie


Hi everyone!
Last month which was October, Ruru went to camp on the 27th Wednesday to the 29th Friday. When we got back from camp, 1 week later or something we created a mini movie about camp. We used WeVideo to create it. When I created my DLO (Digital learning object) I learning that, you could add music and make the text smaller. I've really enjoyed making my movie on WeVideo. It was a really fun way to create a movie. I think that next time we make a movie I will use WeVideo again. I didn't find anything difficult or that interesting. Next time I think that I could do better by maybe adding voice overs and more pictures and also videos. 

Here is the movie that I have created! 


I hoped you enjoyed watching

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia,
    I tried watching your movie but it didn't work maybe you can check it out later, but other than that every thing else was fine.
    -Hannaneh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia
    I tried to watch the movie but it didnt work maybe you could check it out of tell a teacher
    From Jade

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!