Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Maths - Doing sequences

 Hey bloggers!
Today at maths we've been learning about sequences. A sequence is like for example there's a pattern skipping up in 2s then if there's a missing number after number 16 then if you add 2 because you're skipping in 2s then 18 would be the answer. There is 2 sequences to do right now I've done both sequences. The first sequence is skip counting in 4s and the second is skip counting in 6 backwards.
This is what I've done and I hope you will enjoy it!

1st sequence:

2nd sequence:


Hope you enjoy it! 
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia
    Great explanation Cynthia, I can clearly see you understand the idea of sequences. I love that you have shown all the workings our as well, that make it really clear how you have worked it out. Great job. I am looking forward to your next blog. Wasn't there a blog poster about the play that you were in? Great work Michelle

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!