Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Writing the missing numbers and the rule in algebra

Hey Bloggers!

WALT: Explore patterns in sequences of multiples.

Last week and also this in maths we were working on algebra. There are 4 sheets to work on but the 3rd sheet does not exist because its the same as the 2nd one.
All the sheets are patterns because its algebra. But on the 4th sheet we can create our own pattern! But there also has to be a rule. For example, 0, 5, 10 so the rule for this one is adding 5 but there can also be subtracting. 
Heres the pattern that I created:


1,000, _,___, 1,032, 1,048, 1,064, _,___, _,___, 1,112, 1,128, _,___, 
Rule: _______
 
Please type down the rule in the comment!

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!