Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Landslides - Inquiry

Hey bloggers!

In inquiry we are learning about natural disasters. We can choose 1 out of 6 natural disasters. The natural disaster that I chose is Landslides. The other natural disasters are: Floods, Volcanoes, Avalanches, Tsunamis and the last 1 is Hurricanes. 

There are 6 steps. 1 is choose a topic and fill out the K and W part of the KWL chart. 2 is choose between a hamburger planning sheet and a General planning sheet. The planning sheet that I chose is the general one. Number 3 is Find 2 other sources of information about the topic of our choice then add more information from them into our planning sheet. 4 is write our information reports on a google doc and make sure each paragraphs begins with a topic sentence and is supported with facts about the same topic. 5 is check through our writing once then swap with a buddy and use a checklist. Number six which is the last 1 is how could we present our information reports, we could use google slides. animation, pictochart or if we have a different idea to do it on we could ask the teachers. The one that I chose is a Slideshow.

Here is my information report about Landslides!


Hope you enjoyed it! Bye!

3 comments:

  1. hey Cynthia i liked how you introduced you and what you did to get what you are up to maybe for the earth background add a background of what your talking about from Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cynthia
    I liked your background's. Next time you could make the writing easier to read.
    From Aeryn:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aeryn.
      Thanks for the comment! I'm so sorry because the writing is the best I could do!
      - Cynthia

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!