Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Reading create task T1 W9 and 10 - Kahoot and Venn Diagram

 Hi readers!
WALT: Summarise information by identifying the key words in a text. Last week and this week we have been doing venn diagrams and kahoots for our create task, we also had to pick a book, the book that I picked was giraffes. There was also other books like Pandas, Sharks, Wolves, Frogs, Wild cats and Deadliest animals. For the Venn diagram I did giraffes and I also did Lions for the Deadliest animals book.
Here is the link to the kahoot I made  and this is my venn diagram:

I hope you enjoyed it! Bye!



 

3 comments:

  1. hi Cynthia i like how you added lots of detail on this diagram. i like that the color has purple and blue mixed together you are a really creative with your reading work
    From Leah you best friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah thank you for commenting on my blog post everything you said was very nice!

      Delete
  2. hey lovvvvvvvvvvve your Ben diagram and a love how you add your kahoot

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!