Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

ANZAC day reading create - T1 W11

 Hi everyone!
WALT: Learning to summarise an information report about a topic in a meaningful way.
This week at school we have been learning about ANZAC day for reading. There was 5 reading create tasks to do. Like a quiz, information report, letter, flag and an acrostic poem. The minimum was only 3 create tasks. I only got to finish 4 create tasks because for the quiz you have to do it on a google doc and it was kinda hard because I couldn't think of much questions. You had to do 12 - 15 questions for the quiz. But I couldn't think of my 9th question. 
Here is what I have done for my create task:

I hope you enjoyed it! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!