Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Bio poem

 Hi everyone!
At the start of the year which is term one, we were making bio poems. 

First we had to take a photo of ourselves. After we had to grab a thick paper then use white crayon and draw patterns. After we finished drawing the patterns we had to wear big painting shirts so our uniforms won't get dirty, when we finished wearing them you had to get a paint brush and paint over our thick paper which has white crayon. When we finished painting we had to type things about ourselves on a google doc like how we feel, what we fear about, what we are able to do, what we dream of being, what we care about and much more. Then we had to glue the pictures of ourselves on our art. After that we had to print out our facts about ourselves. Then we had to glue the facts down on our art. 

Here is the Bio poem that I have done:


I hope you enjoyed it! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!