Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

The day the crayons quit

Hey everyone!This week at school we have been doing 5 create tasks about the day the crayons quit. For this week my buddy was Flora. WALT: Make connections between what we know and the authors messages as we read. For the create tasks there was writing a letter back to 1 of the crayons pretending us being Duncan, Design a new wrapper for peach crayon, Create a trailer for the day the crayons quit, create a kahoot for the day the crayons quit and pick an everyday object to why it has to quit.This week we only got to finish 4. But we couldn't put our kahoot on our slideshow. Here is what we did for this week:


Hope you enjoyed it bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia, i loved your slideshow!
    it was so cool! My my fav slide was when your chromebook was writing to you, it had so much detail!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!