Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Cynthia and Moana - Wacky Wednesday - Term 1

Hi readers!
This week at school we did wacky Wednesday create tasks. 
WALT: Make connections between what we know and the authors message as we read. So we had to pick a buddy to work with then we had to watch a video we had to complete 5 create task like a acrostic poem, create 20 wacky things in a classroom, build our own wacky animal, make a alliteration then we also had to make a pop up card but we could not make it because we did not have enough time to make it but we could make the other 4 create tasks.
Here is our create tasks:



I hope you enjoyed it!
Bye!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia, wow looks cool. your acrostic poem does not really make any sense. and maybe add more to your alliteration. but it is a some i loved the way you added the Walt!!
    -Lottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia and moana!
    It was very wacky and crazy,we aspeacially likeed your animal. it was great you wrote a descriptio about it to! Maybe next time you guys could add some colour to your wacky classroom.
    other than that it was amazing!
    - Austin and Polly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cynthia sorry if i spelt your name wrong by the way maybe add a little more to your atterlation it is a bit short but i love how creative your classroom is and apart from that i think your peom does not rime so much
    but everything else is amazing
    Chelsea-Elina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!