Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Return ticket please - reading create task week 5 term 1

Hi readers!
WALT: Reorganize information to gain an understanding of the text. 
Today I am going to show you my reading create task, for my reading create task we had to write 20 facts from our reading journal, scaffolding text, complementary text   and the challenge text but we only had to write 5 facts each box then we had to put all the 20 facts on to a poster on piktochart. Here it is!




I hope you enjoyed it!
Bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi cynthia!
    Polly here
    I loved your choice of your colours and backround you made on the piktochart! THe most INTERESTING fact for me is that it takes 20 months to reach mars by spacecraft!
    some of the words are really blurry, so next time maybe make it so it doesnt go blurry.
    And if you have time, come and see my blog!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!