Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Chinese language week - Reading

 Hey bloggers!

WALT: Use personal information and literacy knowledge to make meanings from texts.

This week there are no book choices for reading but at least we still have the creates task to do. Basically everything is about Chinese. Because it is Chinese language week. This week we have 4 create tasks to do.


For the 1st create task we have recreate a comic about our favorite scene in the play about where there is lots of animal having a race and a selfish rat comes 1st place. But we can do the comic on our Chromebooks or on paper. I did my comic on paper because I kinda like drawing. But it might be really ugly because I rushed it.


For the 2nd create task we had to choose what animal is used in the culture from where we are from as a symbol. Then we had to write 4 - 5 sentences comparing the Chinese dragon and the animals from your culture. Then the fast finishers had to create a vector drawing about a Chinese dragon.


For the 3rd one we had to Use a color code and color in and complete an agamorgragh about a ox. Because it's the year of the Ox this year.


So then for the 4th create task we have to write our name in Chinese with an website. When we've found our name we had to practice writing our name in Chinese on a piece of paper.


I have not finished 2nd, 3rd and 4th but I have finished the 1st.

Here it is:

You can't really see it though.
But I've hoped you enjoyed what I have done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!