Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

polar bear

                                                               
Polar bears

 Did you know about polar bears? Polar bears are fascinating! In this information report you will learn about what do Polar bears eat, what they look like, where they live and what are the polar bears dangers.


 What are the polar bears' dangers?
If Climate change/global warming comes the polar bears would be extinct. The sea ice is melting, from the sun its stopping the polar bears from getting its prey.

 What do polar bears eat? Polar bears eat big seals and walruses. They also eat big fish, beluga whales. 

Where do Polar bears live?
 Polar bears live in the Arctic and sea ice. Polar bears also live in Canada. They also live in ice caves. They also live in Russia. They live in snow and ice bergs too.

 What do Polar bears look like? A Polar bear can grow up to 8,ft tall, the fur is a bit yellowish because of seal oil. It has fur on its feet so its feet can be warm in the snow. The paw of a Polar bear is 7.5,in wide they are great for paddling in the water. Polar bears have transparent fur, the fur is attached to their black skin. Their fur reflects off the white snow.

 Now you know some Polar bear facts I hope you enjoyed my information report. What would you do if you meet a Polar bear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!